Last month, we launched our ReachNow Drives Seattle Music campaign and told you that we’d have some more exciting things to announce along the way. Since then, we announced our sponsorship of Upstream Music Fest + Summit, brought Drop Zones to Capitol Hill and Ballard, increased drives to Capitol Hill on Friday nights by 20 percent and our city manager, Holly Houser, premiered a new album with her band, Gibraltar (we love you, Holly!).
Today, we’re excited to tell you a bit about what we have up our sleeve for Upstream Music Fest + Summit.
We could not be more proud to support the inaugural Upstream Music Fest + Summit (May 11 – 13). Not only is Upstream everything we love – music, tech, Holly’s band – but it also spotlights the Pacific Northwest’s vibrant music scene. Artists, bands and music fans from across the region will be spending three days discussing the evolution of music and listening to the best up-and-coming talent.
As soon as we heard about Upstream Music Fest + Summit, we knew we had to get involved. We’ll have a lot more to talk about over the next few weeks (maybe even a surprise or two), but in the meantime, here’s a preview of what we have planned:
- Not one, but TWO Drop Zones. We just couldn’t help ourselves. Parking in Pioneer Square can be brutal and we know that festival surge pricing does nothing but eat into your merch budget. Drive ReachNow to Upstream and just drop the car in our dedicated parking – we’ll always have a spot reserved for you.
- Member-only VIP lounge in the North Lot: Membership has its perks and Upstream is just the start. Join us in the North Lot for a special member-only VIP experience where you can relax and rejuvenate between shows.
- VIP access, secret shows and more: ReachNow membership definitely has its privileges. Whether you’re an Upstream Music Fest + Summit ticket holder or not, we have exclusive access to some of the most highly anticipated shows of the festival. Swing by the member lounge to find out how you (and a friend) can get in.
- 30% off Upstream tickets: Visit universe.com/upstreammusicfest/ and click on the “Have an Access Key?” button. When prompted, enter ‘SPREACHNOW2017’.
- 10% off Upstream merch: Just show your ReachNow member key card at any table.
- Still need a ticket? We’ve got you covered. We’re giving away a pair of tickets to Upstream Music Fest + Summit every week until the festival. Stay tuned for more details.
* No purchase is necessary to be entered. Must be a ReachNow Member to participate. Sign up to be a member for free by downloading the ReachNow App for iOS or Android and registering. Total retail value of prize is $270. No cash value. Members may enter into contest by emailing email@example.com with the subject line “ReachNow Drives Upstream” and including full name, mailing address and phone number in email. Eligibility period begins Thursday 4/13/17 12:00PM PST and ends Thursday 5/4/17 11:59PM PST. Only one entry per member permitted. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries received. The number of entries into the drawing is determined by the number of members that email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “ReachNow Drives Upstream” during the eligibility period, include full name, mailing address and phone number in email. There will be four drawings which will be held weekly on Fridays beginning 4/14/17 with the final drawing on Friday 5/5/17. Winner(s) will be chosen at random from all entries received. Winner(s) will be contacted by email, and prize will be mailed to the winner. If no response is received within 24 hours that winning entry is forfeited, a new winner will be randomly chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Details and qualifications for participation in this promotion may apply. This giveaway is sponsored and promoted by: ReachNow LLC, 2118 3rd Ave, Seattle, WA 98121.