Tomorrow, we're donating ReachNow credit for every drive our Seattle members take tomorrow (December 14) to our ReachFurther partner, New Beginnings.
New Beginnings is a Seattle-based organization whose mission is to end domestic violence. With ReachNow drive credit, New Beginnings will be able to serve more surivors by giving their counselors acccess to transporation options.
Join us tomorrow in driving to end domestic violence.
Last month, we started a search to find a nonprofit partner in Seattle that could benefit from access to additional transporation options to better serve their constituents.
After an incredible response from the local non-profit community, we are happy to announce that New Beginnings has been awarded our first ever ReachFurther award. New Beginnings' mission is to empower survivors and mobilize community awareness and action to end domestic violence in Seattle.
In 2017, New Beginnings launched a mobile advocacy model, meeting survivors where they feel most safe and taking tools, resources and knowledge to them rather than requiring them to travel across town. While incredibly beneficial for the survivors, access to and costs of transportation for advocates has been a challenge.
By partnering with New Beginnings, ReachNow will provide carsharing and ridesharing services to remove these transportation barriers for both survivors and their advocates – helping to provide freedom of mobility and freedom from abuse.
Now, we need your help. Join us on December 14, 2017 for our first-ever Day of Giving. Bookmark your calendar and more details to come!Congratulations, New Beginnings and welcome to the ReachNow family!
From day one, ReachNow’s mission has been to create a better way for people to move seamlessly through their world and experience the people and places that matter most to them. With hundreds of BMW and MINI vehicles throughout Seattle, we offer on-demand transportation for those who want an easy, convenient way to get around town. Do you work for, support or know of an organization that could benefit from more access to transportation? If so, we need your help finding a partner to be the first recipient of our ReachFurther program.
- Completeness of application
- Stated need and organizational reach
- Demonstrated ability to utilize ReachNow credits to increase organizational capacity and impact
- Ability and commitment to promote the December ReachFurther day across the organization
- Describe your organization mission and core activities. Include background and population served.
- Describe any mobility challenges your organization currently faces as they relate to achieving your mission.
- Describe how ReachNow credits will enhance your organization’s capacity to address an opportunity or problem you seek to address? What will you be able to do that you wouldn’t be able to do without these?
- Describe who will receive the credits, how they’ll be distributed and who will be overseeing this process.
- Provide a framework for how you will promote winning and/or use of the credits to the organization’s staff, volunteers and supporters.
- ReachNow will be approved to promote the selected partner as the program benefactor across multiple channels including, but not limited to email, web, social and radio.
- The parties shall align with each other in connection with any intended use of any party’s trademark in marketing, promotion and communications. No use of ReachNow trademarks are allowed without the express permission of ReachNow.
- ReachNow members who use the provided promo codes will be subject to the same requirements and terms as standard ReachNow members and are responsible for all related fees, insurance deductibles, etc. including the $1.00 per trip Shared Asset Fee.
- Partner will determine the best way to manage distribution of promo codes and ensure proper usage in line with the proposed intent. If ReachNow identifies misuse of funds, they will address directly with the Partner to resolve.
- Partner will report on the program impact within 30 days following 12/31/18. Any credits not used by 12/31/18 will be forfeited.