Mornings can be rough enough without having to worry about how you’re getting to work. Save an extra few minutes in the morning by using our brand new ReachNow Alexa skill. Available today, use only your voice to learn how close the nearest ReachNow car is to your home, where you can find your favorite ReachNow model and what promotion is available in your city.
It only takes a few minutes to get started:
- Go to the Skills section in your Alexa app.
- Search for ‘ReachNow’ and click ‘Enable.”
- Allow the skill to access your device address. If you haven’t entered your address, you can do that by clicking on the settings tab.
- You’re all ready to go. Fire it up by saying, “Alexa, start ReachNow.”
With the Amazon headquarters just a few minutes away from our home office here in Seattle, we couldn’t be more excited to enhance the ReachNow experience thanks to our neighbors at Amazon. “Many of us at ReachNow use an Amazon Alexa-enabled device in our own homes and love the convenience it offers,” said Tobias Gremmer, the developer behind our Alexa skill. “We really enjoy experimenting with new ideas and think the Alexa skill will really benefit our members.”
Take our Alexa skill for a test drive by asking these questions:
- “Alexa, ask ReachNow where the closest ReachNow car is.”
- “Alexa, ask ReachNow where the closest BMW X1 is.”
- “Alexa, ask ReachNow how many MINIs there are within a 10 minute walk?”
- “Alexa, ask ReachNow what’s new?”