The Seattle Squeeze is here and we want to help you get through it. Driving yourself (and others!) or getting a Ride with ReachNow are just a couple of the many ways you can help decrease the amount of personal vehicles on the road – but what about when you’re in the car, waiting to get across town? Here are some tips and tricks to survive the Seattle Squeeze every time you take a ReachNow:
- Pick out your favorite playlist, connect to Bluetooth, and rock out.
- Call your friends (hands free!). You can catch up on the latest hot gossip while getting across town. Boom, two birds -- one stone.
- Learn something new. There are plenty of podcasts, languages, or audio books at your fingertips. Connect to Bluetooth and get your learn on.
- Work on your breathing. Sounds so simple, right? Taking deep breaths can lower your stress and improve wellbeing. In through your nose, out through your mouth.
Getting a Ride
- Charge up! All Rides offer charging cables for your devices. Use the time to get back to 100%.
- Make it yours. Swipe up after you request your Ride to set your radio station, temperature and turn on quiet time if you need a little ‘me time’.
- Speaking of ‘me time’ hop of the phone to reconnect. Your friends & family will love it.
- Read a book. Grab a classic or a New York Times bestseller and dive in. The commute will be over before you know it.
- Hydrate. All Rides are stocked with Voss water (and candy). The more H2O, the better!
And remember, when you Drive, it’s only $15 for your first hour so even if your commute is longer than it used to be – we still have you covered with a low price. When you Ride, there’s never any surge pricing so our rate are consistent.