We can’t wait any longer! With less than two weeks until Day 1 of the Upstream Music Fest + Summit, it’s time to finally share a preview of a secret project that we’ve been working on. Over the past few weeks, we’ve been taking our commitment to Drive Seattle Music to a whole new level by putting some of our favorite local artists in the passenger seats of a BMW X1 to share a song, some laughs and talk about their upcoming Upstream performances.
Hosted by the ever witty and charming Adra Boo, this series of short videos features artists like Brent Amaker & The Rodeo, Motopony, Gifted Gab, Duke Evers and Ok Sweetheart. Beginning next week, we're releasing one video per day leading up to Upstream so you can get to know these talented musicians a little better.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see the videos as they are released – you won’t want to miss out.
Still don’t have your tickets to Upstream? We’re giving away a pair every Friday! Email Seattle@ReachNow.com with the subject line “ReachNow Drives Upstream” to enter. See our below for full terms and conditions.
April 14, 2017
ReachNow Drives the Upstream Music Fest + Summit
Last month, we launched our ReachNow Drives Seattle Music campaign and told you that we’d have some more exciting things to announce along the way. Since then, we announced our sponsorship of Upstream Music Fest + Summit, brought Drop Zones to Capitol Hill and Ballard, increased drives to Capitol Hill on Friday nights by 20 percent and our city manager, Holly Houser, premiered a new album with her band, Gibraltar (we love you, Holly!).
Today, we’re excited to tell you a bit about what we have up our sleeve for Upstream Music Fest + Summit.
We could not be more proud to support the inaugural Upstream Music Fest + Summit (May 11 – 13). Not only is Upstream everything we love – music, tech, Holly’s band – but it also spotlights the Pacific Northwest’s vibrant music scene. Artists, bands and music fans from across the region will be spending three days discussing the evolution of music and listening to the best up-and-coming talent.
As soon as we heard about Upstream Music Fest + Summit, we knew we had to get involved. We’ll have a lot more to talk about over the next few weeks (maybe even a surprise or two), but in the meantime, here’s a preview of what we have planned:
- Not one, but TWO Drop Zones. We just couldn’t help ourselves. Parking in Pioneer Square can be brutal and we know that festival surge pricing does nothing but eat into your merch budget. Drive ReachNow to Upstream and just drop the car in our dedicated parking – we’ll always have a spot reserved for you.
- Member-only VIP lounge in the North Lot: Membership has its perks and Upstream is just the start. Join us in the North Lot for a special member-only VIP experience where you can relax and rejuvenate between shows.
- VIP access, secret shows and more: ReachNow membership definitely has its privileges. Whether you’re an Upstream Music Fest + Summit ticket holder or not, we have exclusive access to some of the most highly anticipated shows of the festival. Swing by the member lounge to find out how you (and a friend) can get in.
- 30% off Upstream tickets: Visit universe.com/upstreammusicfest/ and click on the “Have an Access Key?” button. When prompted, enter ‘SPREACHNOW2017’.
- 10% off Upstream merch: Just show your ReachNow member key card at any table.
- Still need a ticket? We’ve got you covered. We’re giving away a pair of tickets to Upstream Music Fest + Summit every week until the festival. Stay tuned for more details.